More than ever, companies are valuing digital transformation: the process of integrating and utilizing advanced digital and automation technologies in order to increase efficiency, save time, and create new revenue opportunities.
By the end of 2022, businesses around the world will have spent 1.6 million dollars on digital transformation. By 2026, that number is projected to reach 3.4 trillion dollars. These numbers reflect the growing demand for custom software solutions.
Here are seven ways that automation and custom software solution companies are impacting businesses today:
- Low code solutions: Low code development removes the need for hand coding and allows for companies to make apps in the fastest time possible.
- Focus on mobile devices: Since 90% of the world utilizes a mobile device or smartphone, and 57% of internet traffic is generated by mobile devices versus 43% by computers, it is considered best practice to adopt a mobile first approach when creating apps.
- Higher integration: When transitioning to mobile and cloud technologies, having software that is tailored made can help with a seamless integration and give a company a competitive edge.
- Minimizing risks: There are some risks to digital transformation like operational disruptions due to errors or bugs in the code. In order to minimize risks, the best practice is to deeply analyze the code repositories using a pattern matching engine.
- Agile methodology: Agile data driven management creates an environment of consistent feedback, flexibility, and visibility that allows companies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Focusing on API: Application Programming Interface (API) allows different programs and applications to talk easily with each other, creating a seamless user experience.
- Higher productivity: Using digital technology like bots and business intelligence and analytic tools can streamline operations and accelerate the decision making process for higher efficiency and productivity.
To read the original news article, click here.