- Ensure that all staff is involved, from senior management to operations.
- Assign human, economic and infrastructure resources to the project.
- Clearly and objectively define the goals to be met with the CRM implementation.
- Make maps and diagrams of the company’s processes.
- Assign a project leader to be the link between the CRM consultant, management and the rest of the team.
- Keep an open mind to change and encourage staff to do so as well.
It’s time to take a big step towards a higher level of sales, better service to your customers, and a more productive and profitable company, together with Salesforce and AccelOne.
Trusted and Appreciated Custom Software Development Company
They did a lot of high-quality work, in a short period of time, at a reasonable rate.