Launch your product with confidence. We’re a team of senior professionals in QA engineering & testing.
By working with your team during the entire end-to-end development process to develop a testing protocol, oversee the progress of the project, and implement QA testing at key points, we can help ensure that your product meets the demands of your users and is free of potentially costly bugs.
We go further than other QA testing companies
Our software development company employs a suite of testing tools designed to maximize both testing capabilities and cost-effectiveness, including functional blackbox, automated UI, security, unit, and performance testing. But we also go further than the traditional blackbox testing procedures by creating custom programs to test specific application flows. We also perform queries to validate data directly in the application’s database, our QA testing protocol helps protect your software against costly errors that may disrupt the user experience and cause your company lost revenue.
Real-time communication with every client
We cover all aspects of the QA process
QA ENGINEERSThey work with the development team from the beginning to the end of a project, overseeing production and testing at every phase. A QA engineer is required to have deep knowledge of the product and its intended user base, as well as experience with coding and software development. A QA engineer is typically responsible for:
- Writing test cases
- Validating and prioritizing cases with the development team
- Automating testing using technologies like Selenium and Python
- Manual testing, when necessary
- Defining phases during which testing will occur, and overseeing testing at each phase
- Helping to ensure that projects comply with associated government regulations, or meet standards put forth by any regulatory body
QA ANALYSTSQuality assurance analysts are primarily responsible for designing test cases and test plans, documenting results, and working with the development team to ensure that bugs are fixed in a timely manner. QA analysts may work independently on smaller software projects, designing test cases and overseeing testing on their own, or they may work as part of a larger QA team led by a QA engineer.
QA TESTERSLarge-scale projects often require a team of entry-level QA testers to assist QA analysts and engineers with the execution and documentation for manual testing. Utilizing QA testers is a cost-effective way to speed up the QA process on projects where significant portions of the testing cannot be automated.
COMMON ERRORS DISCOVERED DURING QA TESTINGEven if your software passes initial testing by the development team, it’s important to work with quality assurance specialists to check all use cases plus test the software in any device or browser that it could possibly be used on. It’s common for a QA engineering team to encounter errors like:
- Loss of data: Some information entered into a form may not transfer to the database, meaning your organization may be missing out on key data.
- Validations missing: A user is not alerted that their form is incomplete, and thus key data becomes unavailable – this can negatively impact the user experience of the application.
- Browser/device issues: An application can appear or function incorrectly in different devices, display sizes, or browsers. Issues with Safari browsers are particularly common.
Our Quality Assurance Testing Services Explained
FUNCTIONAL BLACK BOX MANUAL TESTING
AUTOMATED UI TESTING
Meet Our Expert QA Team
You may be interested in reading this
Trusted and Appreciated Custom Software Development Company
Their level of commitment to the project and our company is truly special. They were willing to collaborate and integrate with other teams. They were always open and flexible. It was amazing.