For many of us, our smartphones have become the control center for our entire lives. Recognizing this trend, companies are racing to develop and deliver innovations and new features to stay ahead of their rivals in the competitive mobile software market. Here are some of the latest advancements in mobile app development that are currently making waves in the industry:
- Mobile Wallets – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, and other mobile wallets are gaining in popularity, especially since the pandemic boosted contactless transactions and connected wearable devices hit the market.
- Beacon Technology – This is what allows businesses to send notifications to customers in certain locations, e.g., advertising sales near a store.
- Predictive Analytics – Advanced analytics supported by AI can use data to predict customer behavior and personalize their mobile experience.
- Super Apps – These multi-purpose apps combine several functions–for example, payments, multimedia, and social networking– into one hub that can provide everything users need.
- P2P Mobile Apps – Also called peer-to-peer apps, these allow users to make transactions with each other, connected with digital wallets, online banking, or cryptocurrency wallets.
- Instant Apps – Android Studio now allows developers to create instant apps that users can try directly from the store page without having to install them on their devices.
- AI and Machine Learning – The capabilities of mobile apps are greatly boosted by AI, including image editing, data processing, navigation, and more.
- 5G Connectivity – The next generation of wireless tech is 100x faster than 4G. Developers can leverage this to create apps that seamlessly deliver detailed AR experiences or other complex multimedia.
- Wearables – Fitness trackers, smartwatches, and the like have been around for a few years, but are expected to become more capable in 2023, with more versatile apps of their own.
- Blockchain – Blockchain technology is no longer only used for cryptocurrency, but is becoming popular for data management, identity verification, digital collectibles, and much more.
Mobile app development projects in 2023 should consider leveraging these innovations to stay ahead of the curve this year. An established software development company can help you integrate them into your next killer app!
To read the original article, click here.
Please rate this post
AccelOne is an industry leader in custom software development services across the entire software product development lifecycle. AccelOne uses a hybrid approach with experienced onshore/nearshore professionals located in the Americas.