The Business Requirement
With the evolution of financial transactions to a more distributed (DeFi or decentralized finance) environment, the client provides a new option for the lending market, different from the traditional financial system, initiating a new way of funding projects and business.
The Technical Solution
AccelOne gathered a team of the best engineers and designers in the crypto space, with the most brilliant minds of Latin America, including PhDs in engineering, physics, and mathematics, to create a solid, scalable, and efficient product for our client.
The technology used to create and deploy the client solution included:
- AWS for the cloud services using Terraform
- CI / CD within those services
- Nodejs for the API and integrations
- ReactJS for the web application
- Chief operations officer
- Project manager
- Integration back end engineers
- Front end team Leader
- Front end engineers
- QA automation engineers
- UX / UI designers (Fintech oriented)
- Flexibility: As crypto business is evolving fast and mutating in several different branches, AccelOne’s team worked in a quite dynamic agile environment, changing and adding features quite frequently.
- Scalability: The platform is oriented to particular businesses with a small number of high profile transactions, but it is also prepared to scale to a high frequency version when required.
- Security: This is perhaps the most important topic in FinTech. To achieve a high level of security, the key was focusing on the design and implementation, done with a daily collaboration between designers, engineers, and DevOps. Different levels of security tests are performed periodically.
- Availability: Based on the same principles of security and scalability, but adding the permanent monitoring services to detect any service shortage in real-time.
- The usability of the product (UI) provides a unique simplicity to the users, generating long term engagements.
- The full production version was recently deployed.
- AccelOne’s team is growing every month, since more requirements are being created by the customers due to new business opportunities.
- The user base and transaction volume is growing everyday.
- AccelOne’s team is improving their engineering and project management practices every day, and adapting to a light speed growing organization.
Based in Seattle and with offices in Las Vegas and Buenos Aires, AccelOne aims to solve software development’s biggest challenge: delivering quality solutions on time and on budget. We offer custom software development, nearshoring, and IT staffing and recruiting services. Browse our site to learn more.